Anyhoo... in an attempt to make up for my absence (like you care) here are some highlights:
- Upon spying some deer through the windows one evening at the great-grandparent's house, Sass exclaimed "Look! Reindeer! Can I shoot dem?" (Daddy hunts, ya'll and apparently even Santa isn't safe....)
- Sprinkles learned to say "Up!", "Dere!", "Dis!" Dat!", and "Owl!" but still won't call me "Mamma". Twirp.
- We learned that our children will eat their own weight in Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs and Mini Corn Dogs.
- We also learned that Mommy should NOT eat her own weight in Teriyaki Chicken Meatballs and Mini Corn Dogs. "GI distress" doesn't cover it.
- You are welcome! to all those who own stock in the companies who manufacture TMNT and Spiderman merch....
- While reading a book to Sass, Hubbs belched loudly. Sass started fanning him wildly while making an icky face and said "Ewww, Daddy. Let it out. Let it OUT! That's terrible!" You are welcome, my love. And also.... How many times have I had to say this for Sass to pick it up? Well, in truth, once... but still....
So basically, fun (but not SLEEP!) was had by all and we can't wait to do it all again... in 12 months or so. Now... where's mah drink... :)
Thank You, Santa.... *sigh*