1. My 18 month old thinks she can hang with the big boys... and then actually can.
2. My son won't take crap from anybody... not even us.
3. As Sass and I flipped through Googled pictures of wasps discussing why we should never try to catch those in our butterfly net, he began to ask questions like "Where is dis one from?", "Is dat its nest?", "Where are da nests?", and *gulp* "Can I see one?". Genuine curiosity... albit about something that may become problematic later on, but curiosity nonetheless.
4. Sass can unwrap a foil covered chocolate egg all by himself in less than 10 seconds and Sprinks is in the early stages of figuring it out. Got to start them early!
5. Have you seen Spinks "Shark-Eye"? Legendary....
6. Both children can identify McDonald's, Burger King, and Wendy's separately... and have their favorites. (Yet they still both eat broccoli with great gusto... luck of the draw, I guess.)
7. As I was vomiting loudly and uncontrollably one evening, this conversation happened:
Sass: "Momma, are you sick?" I turn to see both children watching me intently from the bathroom door.
Me: "Oh Honeys, you don't want to be in here. Momma is just fine. I just need a moment..." *Huuuuurrrrrlllll*
I feel a small hand begin to rub little circles on my back as the other attempts to hold my hair back.
Sass: "Momma, is da baby blob making you sick?" more back rubbing...
Yeah... these are some good kids....
What little things do you see in your wigglers that make you feel like a successful parent?