Thursday, September 5, 2013

Things that may or may not be growing inside me...

1. One of these...
"Excuse me?  Can you let me out of here?"


2.  A very tiny human with aspirations of prize fighting...

It's one of those "I want my kids to really aspire for greatness" Halloween costumes... It comes with fake muscles, robe, gloves, imitation facial bruises, and anger management issues.

3.  A squid...
Awwww... she got my eyes and his... chin?

4.  A bighorn sheep...

This is an actual photo of what is going on inside me RIGHT THIS MINUTE...  Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to use the restroom... again.


5.  Psy..

 Amniotic Gangnam Style...

6.  A Muppet... this one in particular...

But he's always been my fav...

7.  6 Capuchin Monkeys...

Oh sure... they look cute NOW... but just you wait till Mommy has her 3rd cupcake...


8.  Something nocturnal that hates me...



9.  This guy...
I <3 him so hard.

10.  Another one of these, sans dangler...

Sass as a 6 month old wiggler...  All THIS, all the time...

So you see, there are lots of theories...  What's your vote?

2 comments:

  1. I'm going with the capuchin monkeys. The one on the left looks like he's about to hurl.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A face that is made so often in my house.... he would fit right in....

      Delete