But seriously, I feel lucky everyday (at some point, at least) to have found, married, and created a family with this man. Watching him with our kids (he is a WAY nicer parent) warms my heart and apparently other things that lead to more children. ;) Here are just a few reasons why he is the most fantastic of Fathers... and of Men!
1. He has taught our son to burp properly... Sprinks is not far behind.
2. He says he likes the baby weight. An attorney to the end, this one.....
3. The man can grill a steak that will make you slap your Momma.
4. He gets up with the kids at night when they play "Bed Battle" because I am enormous and pregnant and the stairs suck.
5. He picked out a purple tutu bathing suit for Sprinkles because "It was the most obnoxious one I could find so I knew you two would like it."... and he was right.
6. He cooks AND does the dishes.
7. He wore a pink Candy Land Band-aid to work today on his poor, beat-up thumb because we were out of Spiderman ones.
8. He pretends not to notice my wrinkles... or my grey hair... or my various noticeably sagging bits.
9. He puts up with my frantic and sporadic pregnancy cleaning.
10. He can negotiate tiny toddler hair elastics.
11. He can reach things on the top shelf and open jars.
12. He lets the kids use him as a trampoline to get back massages.
13. He's a snuggler.
14. He makes his own beer and brings home deer. It rhymes AND it's hot.
15. When combined, our DNA can do amazing (and sometimes scary) things. Like make wonderfully frustrating little people full of opinions, poop, and... wait... I said opinions, right?
We love you Daddy!
Only a real man can handle a fairy with a full diaper on his shoulders...
That's some good DNA work, right there....
Tired but still multi-tasking.
He is so awesome at multi-tasking!
Happy Father's Day, Dad!