Monday, November 19, 2012

Someone else tooted my horn for a change....

     YEEEEEEK!  So something really exciting has happened.  Did you know people actually like to read my blog?  And then actually publicly admit to reading it on their own blogs?  HUGE!   It's like the cool kid in high school actually making eye contact with me in the hallway...  They know I exist!!!

     This awesome lady at Mom Of The Year just became the popular cheerleader who rocked my bloggy existence (right here).  Oh honey, am I gonna go and get a big head about this one.... (My poor Hubbs.  I'm gonna be all mouthy and thinkin' the thoughts above my station....)  Now that I am back from the Land-Where-Cell-Reception-Goes-To-Die (a.k.a. BFE), I can tell ya'll all about it.  Tomorrow will be good!

     That is not to say that all you wonderful, spell check tolerant peeps who read, lurk, and comment don't make me feel all warm fuzzies.  I love you and you have no idea what you all have done for my now vastly inflated ego over the past couple months.  I need you all like I need Diet Mountain Dew... and air.  Definitely like air.  Thank you all so very much for validating all my neurotic idiosyncrasies and keep up the good work! (a.k.a. - stroke my ego)  :)


I am all like this....



4 comments:

  1. I like to read your blog too, because you are just that awesome. Speaking of the cool kids, did we ever name our little club?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WE are that awesome! Thanks, though... :)

      How about #BroadlyBlogging... cause we are Braods? And we Blog?

      Delete
  2. Woo-Woo!!!! Well you have an awesome blog, and totally deserve it! Congrats my bloggy friend, the hard work is paying off :o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :) You are too kind! Can you feel the hot air billowing off my ego from there?

      Delete