Friday, November 2, 2012

WTF Friday?

What's up with you today, Friday?  Normally you show up, all "Yay!  Let's be friends!  Tomorrow is Saturday!" and we hug and snuggle.  Did something happen?  Did Hubbs and I say something wrong?  Because you started out, well... kinda rough.  I mean, there was the teething baby at oh-dark-hundred, and the pre-alarm wake-up ambush from Sass...  Then there was Sprinkles's footie pajama no-no that required a bath and a complete costume change for the two involved parties.  (It was all the way down BOTH FOOTIES!!!)  And don't forget Sass's Show-n-Tell meltdown... ("No, you CANNOT bring an ENTIRE tub of Legos to school.  You can bring ONE thing.  No, no.  A lunchbox full of Hot Wheels is not ONE thing..."  Things just shrieked downhill from here.)  Well, at least it's pizza-n-movie night, allhallowedbeitsname...


This is EXACTLY what it will look like... except that we pick up Little Caesars and no pizza guy actually comes to our house... my kids just like to lick the storm door....

I guess it's time for a Friday funny... (But, Friday.... you need to work a little harder on being nice to your friends.  Otherwise we aren't going to want to play with you anymore.)  This one satisfies my Nerd-Need and my Funny-Need....

F*cking Weeping Angels....

Don't forget to Follow Me or "Like" me on the Book!  It would help me feel better...

How are ya'lls Friday treating you?  Everybody playing nice?


9 comments:

  1. Been there, done that with the whole "poop down the legs into the feet and then some" phase. We just have the "hold it until I can't anymore because I'm afraid to poop on the evil potty so I just go in my undies" phase now. Ya fun. And I don't get pizza so I'm soooooooo jealous!

    Seriously though, Friday's going ok for a no school day. How dare those teachers take the day off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh gawd... I detest Teacher-In-Service-Days... I mean, I get it but... *sigh*

      Oh no! Not an evil Potty! But that's Mommy's favorite room! There's a door that is hard to open and it's quiet.... :)

      Delete
  2. Seriously Fridays should never have so much drama! For us Fridays is go out to eat night- as yea by the end of the week I am so over cooking. Here's hoping for a calm weekend for you

    ReplyDelete
  3. Started my day with poop up to the ears (I'm not kidding, it was coming out of the neck hole)......
    bodlefamilyadventures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow... Um... Impressive AND disgusting...

      Delete
    2. I think this qualifies for a new extreme-poop term... I will need to think on this.....

      Delete
  4. Love the "at least it's pizza and movie night, all hallowed be its name" comment. SO TRUE! I don't know when snuggling and watching TV became my favorite thing in the entire world, but it is seriously the best! Totally feel you on that one! Just found your blog and have loved getting to know you better. I'm excited to follow along!

    new follower :)
    Bonnie
    www.bonnielouisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! An English teacher! I'd better cross my diphthongs and dot my ellipses! :)

      It's (not its) nice to meet (not meat) you too! :):)

      Delete